Friday 3rd Feb
Meet in Cairo and ride the bus to El-Haiz Camp
Arrive at Al-Haiz Eco-lodge. Refreshments of coffee and tea are being served by the pool as lunch is being prepared and served.
Load the 4x4s to head out to the desert for an overnight camp.
Arrive at camp in the White Desert; Campsite is set and dinner is served by the campfire. 10:00PM
(OPTIONAL) 1hour hike amid the White Icebergs of the White Desert. The White Desert landscape and structures is so unique and one of its kind in the world; it I also spectacular during a full-moon because the white chalk formations reflect the moonlight like no other type of rock; transforming the entire landscape into a unique and phenomenal experience.
Saturday 4th Feb
Wakeup call. Refreshments of coffee and tea are being served as breakfast is being prepared.
Load the 4x4s and head to ‘Ain Sareo’ or the ‘Magic Spring’ where we will hide under the shades of its palm trees and enjoy the cool waters.
Then head to Aqabat from the desert; the airport area (an amazingly flat stretch of sand surrounded by huge and high plateau-like cliffs, and finally end our desert tour t Crystal Mountain.
Lunch is served mid-day and several pit-stops with refreshments, tea and fruits.
Head back to El Haiz camp for cleanup and ride the bus back to Cairo
What to Bring
- – Positive Vibes only please; the desire and will to enjoy the trip with amazing people like you.
- – Headlamps
- – Wet tissues
- – Very Warm clothes and socksPrice Includes
- – All transportation to and from Cairo
- – All meals, all waters, all refreshments
- – All Camping gear; tents, blankets, mattresses.
- – Guiding, 4x4s
- – Permissions for the White Desert National Park
- – PORTABLE CHEMICAL TOILET AVAILABLE
PRICE: 2700 EGP for Egyptians
PRICE: 2950 EGP for Non-Egyptians