2 nights, 3 days December 2-4th, 2022
Agabat Off-road & Al Haiz Ecolodge Safari
Off road adventure travel, landscapes photography, geological sites, camel and/or horse rides, relaxation, fresh spring plunge pool, traditional Bedouin foods, stargazing & campfires.
Caraween Dunes, White Desert & Al Haiz Ecolodge: 2 Nights, 3 days- December 2-4th
Activities will include :
• 4×4 safari adventures
• Sand boarding
•. Traditional cooking methods
• Campfire under the moon
- Star gazing
- Relaxation in Springs
Full detailed program:
- Pickup in Cairo 7:30AM at Cilantro Cafe -Mustafa Mahmoud Square
- Travel 360 kms Southwest to arrive in Al Haiz Oasis
- Take a welcome drink, hot lunch, get settled into rooms, rest under the palm trees, swim in the fresh water spring, discover the farm and surroundings.
- Before dinner we will take a sunset dune ride of surrounding area of Al Haiz and Rees. Take tea in the dunes at sunset.
- Return for a BBQ dinner in Al Haiz Ecolodge
- 6 AM sunrise, hot coffee by 7 AM, learn how to make Bedouin bread, enjoy a fresh breakfast outside.
- Transfer to 4×4 Landcruisers and start our Safari through the Black Desert, Agabat area, White Desert, arriving in Caraween dunes.
- Set-up camp, settle in for a Traditional Bedouin meal, fireside evening, music, stargazing and storytelling.
- 6AM Sunrise in the dunes, enjoy hot coffee, a full Bedouin breakfast with fresh bread & fresh fruit
- After breakfast we will pack up camp and start a tour of Old White Desert, visit ancient Acacia Tree & Crystal Mountain, heading north to Baharya Oasis.
- Arrive in Baharya Oasis, grab snacks for the ride home and a hot lunch in Oasis Restaurant Baharya, shop dates & oil market before leaving back to Cairo, arriving at pickup destination around 8PM
PRICE: 3670le per person (Egyptian)
Price includes: Transportation from Cairo/return, lunch in Oasis Restaurant, room in Al Haiz Lodge, camping tents, sleeping bag, mattress. 3 meals/day, water, fruits, soda, snacks, 4×4 transportation, permission, natural park tickets
Not including additional snacks, or all drinks in Restaurant & Cafe.
Don’t forget: Sunhat for the day, bathing suit for natural spring, towel, and warm jacket for evening, power-bank, cash for purchases or gratuities (no bank, debit or visa available)
The trip might be canceled due to:
governmental changes or bad weather.
– If the number of attendees was not sufficient to operate the trip.
For reservation to book your trip:
visit our SHOP at www.alhaizoasis.com
PLEASE NOTE CURRENCY IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS 3670 EGP = $200 CAD