Abu Maharak & Djara Cave Safari
Join us for 2 nights & 3 days
- Pickup at meeting place in Cairo 7:00AM
- Leave 7:30AM sharp.
- Move by bus 240 km towards Baharya to meet 4×4 cars and go off road to Abu Maharak Dunes towards Djera Cave.
- Take a picnic lunch on the way to campsite in Abu Maharak.
- Build our camp, set up tents and have campfire BBQ dinner, enjoy the incredible desert sky and natural surroundings
- After hot coffee, breakfast, we move to visit Djera Caves, driving to lunch in Caraween Sand Dunes.
- After lunch we will visit Magic Spring, the Big Valley and set camp in the extraordinary White Desert with its wing blown rock formation.
- After camp set up we will enjoy a traditional Mandi dinner, Bedouin party and warm fire.
- Sunrise, hot coffee, traditional Bedouin Breakfast with fresh bread, in White Desert. We will visit Crystal Mountain, Arriving in Al Haiz Oasis, natural hot spring, take tea and dates with oil in Al Haiz Eco Lodge.
- Leave toward Baharya Oasis, stopping in Black Desert to arrive for lunch in Oasis Restaurant.
– Take our lunch, shop Dates & Oil Market and grab snacks for drive back to Cairo 3PM, arriving at 7PM
Includes, camping tents, sleeping bag, camel blanket, mattress.
All meals, water, soda, snacks, transportation, permission, natural park tickets
Not including additional snacks or all drinks in Restaurant & Cafe.
Don’t forget: bathing suit for hot spring, towel, dress light cloths in layers, light jacket.
Non Egyptian: 3300le
TO BOOK OUTR VISIT OUR SHOP